Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
cwgator wrote:Maybe now people will shut up about Knott's or CGA getting it now. (Not here...most seem to have better sense on this site.

RMC made a post on their Facebook page indicating that there is more than one Raptor coming next year. I still think CGA is a solid bet as a potential location.
I noticed that they say "one of our Raptor coaster for next season". So who gets another one?
Attachments
By Jarsh
And with CGA potentially getting one that will be announced on 8/16, it makes all the more sense why Six Flags would allow SFFT to announce their Raptor a month early.

At this point, I wish parks would stop worrying about trying to outdo each other with the "-est" adverbs and just build fun coasters/attractions.
Has the announcement date for Cedar Point been known for a while? If so, I missed it, but just saw on their Twitter that it's 8/16, the same day as Carowinds' announcement. Should be a fun day
Hershey just announced a new water coaster and the WORLD'S LONGEST MAT RACER slide! :shock:

If they do this to Carowinds in 2019, I will cry (with joy, that is. Please please please!)