Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
Jarsh wrote:What's replacing it will be well worth it's weight if the renderings I've seen are right.

And can I just say thank god for Jeff running that park.
Another teaser from CGA. If you can't read the arrows, it says Accelr8, Intimid8 and Domin8. I still feel Cedar Fair is doing a chain wide marketing ploy. I stand my ground. lol.

I also fail to see why they would do that; a large majority of people seeing ads won't have any clue about other parks in the chain at all.
No they've never done it. I like uffking feathers, however if I was to follow suit from my previous posts, I found it weird with KD's teasers possibly including or alluring to WoF org the 816. We all know 816 (8/16) is national rollercoaster day and is the area code for WoF and its surrounding area. Now we have this. Arrows pointing different directions with coaster names from Knotts, KD, and CWDS? Again it's most likely nothing but I like debating and looking different perspectives from the normal marketing ploy.
Jarsh wrote:What's replacing it will be well worth it's weight if the renderings I've seen are right.

pproteinc wrote:Another teaser from CGA. If you can't read the arrows, it says Accelr8, Intimid8 and Domin8. I still feel Cedar Fair is doing a chain wide marketing ploy. I stand my ground. lol.

IMG_6583.PNG

Umm Accelr8 = Accelarator
Intimid8 = Intimidator 305
Domin8 = ?
i305 and the Accelarator coasters are both made by Intamin, I think another CF Park uses the Dominator name for an Intamin flat ride. Could be wrong v
You are . . .

I really don't see any manufacture correlation in any of this but hey, i've been wrong before.
Intamin would have to get some serious brownie points to get Cedar Fair to work with them again. Typically whenever you buy two rides in the same year that later go on to melt their own wheels off and try to drown people, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I'm guessing a T Rex or Raptor coaster for CGA
They're just throwing a bunch of stuff against a wall and hoping it sticks. Two things:

Knotts is getting something and they don't think Knotts is

Some of the things they're discussing as fact are rumors that a couple people put out there just to see how quick it would spread.

So they're not at all reliable.