Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
I became an enthusiast 8 years ago (holy crap, that's half my life), and there's something I've found in all that time. While this may not be the case for you, I've found I go through phases. For a few months I'll be obsessing over what the next coaster rumor is, the next few months I could care less.

Here's another way of looking at. When I was around the age of 10, I fell in love with Coldplay's music. I was obsessed with them for years, even getting tickets to one of their concerts here in Charlotte once. For the longest time, I would actually refuse to listen to a band if it wasn't Coldplay, that's how crazy I was for the band. Then when I was 13, Radiohead came along. It felt weird not listening to a band that wasn't Coldplay, but I couldn't help it. For me, their music was just more appealing. Four years later, I'm still obsessed with Radiohead and went to see them live just like I did with Coldplay. Something else also changed, I branched out and started checking out other bands. Today, my phone has an entire library of different artists on it that I like to check out. I still check in on Coldplay every now and then, but I've got other bands I prefer to devote my time to.

TL;DR - It's okay if this isn't your primary interest anymore, sometimes more appealing things come along in life.