Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By gabed
Dollywood’s been clearing a LOT of land these past few days. I can only imagine this means a coaster of some sort in 2019.
They're clearing a massive amount of land.
Maybe they're also adding an entirely new section to the park? So maybe a small coaster (or a big one) plus a new section?
Could just be a parking lot :lol:

EDIT
Video showing the land clearing as of late December 2017
By Edwardo
Could be a hotel. Or a new section. A new theater complex. Rerouting the train. Moving existing shop buildings.

But I predict it won’t be anything less than what Dollywood always dyes, which is continue to be spectacular ;-).
By gabed
Word on the street is that the park has been teasing it as the “largest expansion in their history”. This alone guarantees that it would be a new section, given the County Fair expansion in 2006
By Edwardo
There’s no guarantee it’s a new section. A large B&M would be very expensive and still qualify ad their largest expansion.

Not saying it is or isn’t, but don’t put words in their mouths ;-)
By gabed
Dive Coaster track showing up at Canada’s Wonderland. Why must this be built the year after my first visit :cry: :cry: :cry: