General Carowinds discussion
By ttdmfwtm
I live in a small town just north of Columbus, Ohio. Last year during spring break I made the 8 1/2 hour drive down to Carowinds for opening weekend. I loved the park and couldn't get over the rides. Especially The Flying Eagles. Errr I mean Phantom Flyers. I miss those things.

But again this year I am coming back down to have another awesome opening weekend at Cedar Fair's Carowinds. So who all is going to be there Saturday March 24th and Sunday March 25th? I can't wait to get a ride on the Phantom Flyers, BORG, Top Gun and Drop Zone. I'll see everybody in a few months!
By radial
I'll be there!
By coasterbruh
depends on my hours at my new job I will be there...no wait dollywood would be open the same time...nevermind you can catch me there!
By bgwfreak
I will be there.

p.s. Jarvis - Dollywood opens on March 31.
By chargercrazy
I hope to be there.
By bgwfreak
We'll have to hit up Wild Wings again. blue cheese and wings. Yummy!
By coasterbruh
bgwfreak wrote: I will be there.

p.s. Jarvis - Dollywood opens on March 31.

guess i'll have to come to cedarwinds then...
By coasterdave
After not even going to the park at all in 2006, what is another week or so to wait for me.
By Pop
Look for the Characters, thats where I'll be!
By CoasterChris
I will be there. Flying up from florida just for opening weekend.
By TopGunUkno
yess
im countin down the days! lol
me and my boyfriend are excited!
By Pop
Ya Chris, you'd BETTER come visit! People would have your head if you didn't, lol
By Carowinds2005
Ill be there workin of course! I got promoted to Assistant Ride Sup yesterday but not sure of what ride yet, but we will see... :D
By bgwfreak
Maybe you'll have a "star"ing role this year. :o
By TopGunUkno
ttdmfwtm wrote: I live in a small town just north of Columbus, Ohio. Last year during spring break I made the 8 1/2 hour drive down to Carowinds for opening weekend. I loved the park and couldn't get over the rides. Especially The Flying Eagles. Errr I mean Phantom Flyers. I miss those things.

But again this year I am coming back down to have another awesome opening weekend at Cedar Fair's Carowinds. So who all is going to be there Saturday March 24th and Sunday March 25th? I can't wait to get a ride on the Phantom Flyers, BORG, Top Gun and Drop Zone. I'll see everybody in a few months!

8 1/2 hours?
I love carowinds and all..
but i wouldn't drive that far...
not even fly lol

but im glad you love the park =]