Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By arby
I think it's too early to tell. Baring any additional significant injuries, they should have a very good chance of making the playoffs.
By Merthecat
The 'Cats are 13-0 today after a 38-0 mauling of the Falcons. They have now secured their third straight division title, as well as a playoff berth and first-round bye.

Greg Olsen and Jonathan Stewart had minor injuries, but should be back soon. Bene Benwikere, on the other hand... has a broken leg and will be out for the rest of the season.

Giants come next...
By tarheel1231
I think the Panthers have a good chance of going 16-0 (and today's going to be an easy win), but the cynic in me can't help but think about the story of Icarus. They're going to fly too close to the sun again and they're going to crash. So I'm going to lower my expectations now so I won't be disappointed like I have been the past 2 seasons.

[EDIT] That was an ugly win. I'd love to have a Lombardi come to Charlotte, but they're slipping. :thumbdown:
By aoriole19
YES PANTHERS!!!

I don't really know what happened yesterday...

I was out and only got to listen to/watch the last few minutes and I was like "wow it's close must be a really good game" then I found out we almost blew a 28 point lead... I still don't know how that happened.
By gabed
I do not care about football in the slightest, or any sport for that matter.

However... I really love Charlotte and I really love Coldplay. If the Panthers make it to the Superbowl, I will, for the first time in my life, sit through an entire football game.
By coasterdave
So the Perfect Season is no more due to those Dirty Birds! Yea I know my team is not going to the playoffs but it is nice to know that they handed the last perfect team the FIRST Defeat of the year. I will say that I will give props where props are due and that is the Panthers are a really good team but if they play like they did this week then it will be a short post Season.

But once again how about them ATLANTA FALCONS FOLKS!