General Carowinds discussion
C Cook wrote:I'm so excited for Carowinds Just think Cedar Point is landlocked and Valravan is one of the last record breaking coasters before they turn into a normal park. And SF Magic Mt.(SFMM) is just an earthquake away from the Pacific and being torn down or broken. I guess Cedar Fair is paying back Carowinds for the silent treatment from Paramount. I beleive we will get record-breakign coasters, steel, and maybe 1 or two wooden ones. We could have a strata coaster, an intense coaaster ike Maverick( only way taller, faster, and longer), the world's tallest fastest, and longest wing coaster. I beleive we willl eventually be considered Cedar Pointand be the best amusement park in the world by CArowinds 5th anniversary. We might even have anther kids area by 2023! I dont know but Carowinds will eventualy have cedar points title and evrything! All we need is a big on-site resort very similar to the new Hotel Breakers in CP in 2017. We should also have a conversion from Vortex to floorless but more intense, taller faster, longer, and also with 3 more inversions( 2 more immelmans and a dive loop) and that could be named Steam Roller With Orange track and red supports. By 2025 we couuld have up to 18 coaster(12 major, 1 family and 4 kids/family coasters) About other things, we could have a water coaster(track type) and a waterpak watercoaster). I just can't imagine how'cedar pointy' carowinds is gonna be in 2025! Good luck CArowinds on your coaster mecca fun!

Sorry C Cook, but this post is a bit of a mess.

C Cook wrote:I might be twelve now

Federal Law requires that you be 13 years of age or older to register here. Come back soon and pay attention in English class OK? Hopefully that earthquake doesn’t happen anytime soon. :shock:
So.... not that it means anything at all since I'm almost 15 (and I'm not lying, some of you probably saw me at C3), would registering at the age of 12 and not revealing the information until after turning the correct age warrant a ban? Just wondering, not that it matters..... :shifty:
C Cook wrote:I'm so excited for Carowinds Just think Cedar Point is landlocked and Valravan is one of the last record breaking coasters before they turn into a normal park. And SF Magic Mt.(SFMM) is just an earthquake away from the Pacific and being torn down or broken. I guess Cedar Fair is paying back Carowinds for the silent treatment from Paramount. I beleive we will get record-breakign coasters, steel, and maybe 1 or two wooden ones. We could have a strata coaster, an intense coaaster ike Maverick( only way taller, faster, and longer), the world's tallest fastest, and longest wing coaster. I beleive we willl eventually be considered Cedar Pointand be the best amusement park in the world by CArowinds 5th anniversary. We might even have anther kids area by 2023! I dont know but Carowinds will eventualy have cedar points title and evrything! All we need is a big on-site resort very similar to the new Hotel Breakers in CP in 2017. We should also have a conversion from Vortex to floorless but more intense, taller faster, longer, and also with 3 more inversions( 2 more immelmans and a dive loop) and that could be named Steam Roller With Orange track and red supports. By 2025 we couuld have up to 18 coaster(12 major, 1 family and 4 kids/family coasters) About other things, we could have a water coaster(track type) and a waterpak watercoaster). I just can't imagine how'cedar pointy' carowinds is gonna be in 2025! Good luck CArowinds on your coaster mecca fun!

Wanting carowinds to grow is great, that's what everyone wants! But wanting other parks to stop growing, fail or even fall apart :cry: confuses me.

oh yes. definitly. sure it would be nice but i feel like other parks (MA, VF, Dorney) should get their fair share of attnetion too. and i saw somewhere that there should be a resort coming maybe 2017. i think it was on newslusnotes maybe? i dunno. but all of this happening seems unlikly by 2025. id much rather see an infinty where vortex was and let MA get vortex cuz i really hate that thing :lol:
Jonathan wrote:The space elevator will be built, but it will be an Intamin free fall tower.

ive seen concepts for horizontal launch tracks to launch things into space. maybe intamin would bring back the "reverse freefall coaster" as rct labels it lol
CCookieMonster wrote:Wow. I remember when I was a guest to Carowinds Connection and this forum was on of the most popular forums in Spring 2015. Two years later and there are crickets...

C Cook? I thought you were banned for being too young. :lol: