Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
Nice job so far. After I finish putting my new floor down and getting new furniture, I've already wish listed all the parts I need to build a new gaming PC so I can finally play this by spring. If looks really fun.
I was a rct3 addict back in the day. Can anyone tell me if one of my computers can run it? I asked on the planet coaster forums but received absolutely no help over there.

My laptop:
Windows 10 64-big
Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
8 GB RAM
I've looked at minimum specs requirements but I'll have to admit that I don't really know a whole lot about any of this stuff so I'm not real familiar in what any of it means.

For those of you who are playing already, how does it seem to be running for you?
Amos, I watched your video a couple times and like I said, you have a lot more patience than me. One question I have is : Instead of placing each piece one by one why don't you use the multi-select and duplicate feature? It would cut down on your time drastically.

Tosu97, your frames will be effected by 2 things. One being the amount of guests in your park and Two by the amount of F/X you have. They are still tweaking and updating so things will get better over time. That being said there are options in the menu to help turn the graphics down a bit if needed. Occasionally I get a little hiccup but that's fine for now.

To give you some perspective on my PC specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit
MSI X99A GodLike Gaming Carbon LGA 2011-v3
Intel i7-5930K Haswell
64GB G. Skill Ripjaws V Series
MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Gaming
Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Corsair RM1000x Plus Gold power supply
1 - Acer Predator X34 G-Sync Monitor
2 - Acer Predator XB27 4K Monitors
http://m.gamerevolution.com/faq/planet-coaster/full-keyboard-shortcuts-list-128071

That is not the FULL list of shortcuts. When I get home I'll update.

Hold CTRL and select pieces.
CTRL - X to duplicate on same plane.
CTRL - D to duplicate and free move.

Edited because I can't spell. :oops:
Last edited by MarkD on December 30th, 2016, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've tried what you said but I still can't get it to work. I used the multi select tool to select about 6 pieces of the station building (the wall pieces that are non-gridded pieces), I done everything that I could to duplicate them all at once, but to no avail.
MarkD wrote:http://m.gamerevolution.com/faq/planet-coaster/full-keyboard-shortcuts-list-128071

That is not the FULL list of shortcuts. When I get home I'll update.

Hold CTRL and select prices.
CTRL - X to duplicate on same plane.
CTRL - D to duplicate and free move.

Excellent! Thanks.