Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By gabed
#1 - Dorney gets some more love, it's a great park that could really use a new coaster.

#2 - Six Flags (the corporation) comes to the realization that being a cheapskate isn't the best way to make money.

#3 - Cedar Fair chills with all the additions over at Cedar Point once this RMC Mean Streak thing is done. It's great that they've been adding some truly impressive things to the park over the last few years, but this is beginning to look like the Kinzel reign in the early 2000s. While Carowinds is in no desperate need of new attractions, plenty of other parks could use something large and new. These being Dorney, Canada's Wonderland, and dare I say Kings Dominion.
Last edited by gabed on February 3rd, 2017, 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
By tarheel1231
Dorney got two coasters in a five year span. I gurantee you 99% of the people who visit Dorney know or care that Stinger and Possessed are relocated. Dorney just needs to keep doing what is good for Dorney, and that seems to be expanding the water park and adding flat rides.
By gabed
Possessed is alright but that other turd doesn't deserve Dorney. I would actually love to see that park get a GCI. I wasn't too impressed with Thunderhawk and GCI's are relatively cheap. Also it could be a replacement for Hercules, though I'm not sure if that coaster was any good or not.
By coasterbruh
Not all that true. Water coasters capacity isn't that greater than a regular slide.
By tarheel1231
For one of the Universal parks, I remember posting this on a Reddit thread:
A Quidditch-themed, dueling Vekoma Motorbike Coaster.
Rumors have been swirling that Universal is looking to replace Dragon Challenge. Whether or not that's true, what would fit in The Wizarding World better than a Quidditch-themed attraction?
Here's how I would theme it:
There would be four trains, themed to the four houses of Hogwarts. The seats on each train would be disguised by the cloak of their respective house. The handle bars would be replaced with a broom handle, and the back of each bike would be replace with the head of a broom. Two trains would be released at a time to simulate the Quidditch match. You could even surround the ride with a stadium for spectators to watch.
By coasterbruh
I don't think we will see another dueling coaster there again. And just imagine all the potter heads :sick: holding up the line to get on the train for their house . . .
By tarheel1231
I was thinking the trains would be randomized. You could even make it one continuous track so there would be no guarantee of getting on the train for your favorite house.
By coasterbruh
You obviously don't know these potterhead folks lol. That would cause complete carnage.