General Carowinds discussion
By MollieF
Hi. I'll be visiting this Saturday and I'm a vegetarian. I'll be coming with two others (who eat meat) and we're thinking of purchasing a dining plan for each of us.

1) If you purchase the all day dining plan, are you only allowed to purchase certain items at the participating restaurants? Or can you get anything on the menu?

2) Are there many vegetarian options in the various restaurants that are covered on the dining plan?

3) Can you get simple things, like ice cream, a side of fries, etc. if you have the dining plan or do you have to get an entree and a side item each time?

Thanks! :)
By cadi40
I am a vegetarian as well. There seems to be some options but not a whole lot. Charlotte has a lot of places to dine for Vegetarians and Meat eaters alike so my recommendation is to simply leave the park for lunch and come back later in the day to finish the day at the park :D
By fishels
cadi40 wrote:I am a vegetarian as well. There seems to be some options but not a whole lot. Charlotte has a lot of places to dine for Vegetarians and Meat eaters alike so my recommendation is to simply leave the park for lunch and come back later in the day to finish the day at the park :D

This. I'm not a vegetarian myself, but In general carowinds and most theme parks aren't exactly top tier when it's comes to healthy options.

Although carowinds has gotten better in this regard. I'm not an expert though.