General Carowinds discussion
DAY ONE: TOY BUS

DAY TWO: TOY CAR

I'm gonna go out on a limb (pun intended) and say tomorrow's gift will be a kite, hinting at:

Then maybe a disco ball as a hint toward Carowinds getting a Disk'O Coaster like Pipe Scream at Cedar Point or Northern Lights at Valley Fair.

RollerBee wrote:
tarheel1231 wrote:Can they do a racecar theme in a Camp Snoopy?

https://www.knotts.com/play/rides-kids
Airplanes, hot air balloons, transfer trucks, trains, etc.

Yeah, I agree. Odds are they're going to re-theme it as "Camp Snoopy" regardless of any specific rides fitting into that loose theme or not.
pproteinc wrote:
tarheel1231 wrote:That seems kinda similar to the Breakdance, no? Maybe it's going to a different park?

Dude let it go lol. This is more similar to the teacup ride.

No I know that. I'm just saying that with this hint, the Breakdance seems less likely.
We know that the Snoopy area is getting new rides, but what other things around the park do you think they will do/upgrade/remove that will not be announced. Ex. Removing the planter in front of the stage last year or redoing Papa L. Pizza the year before.
carolinaman wrote:We know that the Snoopy area is getting new rides, but what other things around the park do you think they will do/upgrade/remove that will not be announced. Ex. Removing the planter in front of the stage last year or redoing Papa L. Pizza the year before.

I don't think they will announce the carousel being moved as it won't be a focus of the 2018 season or sell passes. I see it as being an added bonus as plants vs zombies was. Meaning it may be mention at a later time but not at the announcement (like the slingshot as well)