General Carowinds discussion
By cadi40
Yea. And for one thing is certain and Don't think any Park is going to make a bigger coaster then Fury. All of the parks are pretty landlocked and the ones that aren't landlocked aren't worth that big of an investment.
By Jonathan
cadi40 wrote:Yea. And for one thing is certain and Don't think any Park is going to make a bigger coaster then Fury. All of the parks are pretty landlocked and the ones that aren't landlocked aren't worth that big of an investment.

What
By gabed
cadi40 wrote:Yea. And for one thing is certain and Don't think any Park is going to make a bigger coaster then Fury. All of the parks are pretty landlocked and the ones that aren't landlocked aren't worth that big of an investment.

Kings Island and Dominion are far from landlocked, Cedar Point always finds ways to get creative and the list goes on. Not many parks are landlocked, it just comes down to how creative and willing you are.
By cadi40
For anyone wondering what I was saying I was talking about other parks being landlocked, I was on my phone lol.
By Chris
They knew exactly what you were talking about. :wtf: And I think most everyone uses this site on their phone.
By redrunner97
I was bored so I made a quick logo for my "return of the Hillbilly Jalopies" pipedream...

EDIT:
So, I was thinking about the two rides that are going to be relocated and wanted to chime in with my two cents on what their names/themes should be! :D

The scooters are going right next to "The Flying Cobras", so what's the next best thing to "The Flying Eagles"? Good question: that'd be the Soaring Eagles!

As for the carousel, well that one's easy! 8)

Again these were all super fast jobs because I'm bored, stuck in bed sick. :(

Making them helped alleviated my boredom for a few minutes. They might not be great, but they're really just meant to emphasize my ideas for their new names.
Last edited by redrunner97 on August 18th, 2017, 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By tarheel1231
tarheel1231 wrote:Going over google maps, I realized that Scrambler takes up a fairly large pad considering its size. So my wish is this: Carowinds County Fair [EDIT].jpg Move Scrambler to the grassy area in the County Fair, rename it Kaleidoscope, paint it blue, and give it a new light package. It's fairly similar to Do-Si-Do but Scramblers are a County Fair staple, so why not?

In Scrambler's place, I would relocate Woodstock Gliders and re-theme them to the Wright Brothers and name it "Wright Flight." 2017-08-09.png

I know quoting myself makes me look like a douche, but can we have this idea with a Zamperla Windstars instead of the Gliders in that spot?
By carolinaman
redrunner97 wrote:I was bored so I made a quick logo for my "return of the Hillbilly Jalopies" pipedream! :mrgreen:

And another pair of name suggestions for the relocated rides, just for the heck of it:

All of those look great !!
By gabed
"These were fast jobs"

*Presents three logos that are better than some of the ones currently in Carowinds*
By CCookieMonster
redrunner97 wrote:I was bored so I made a quick logo for my "return of the Hillbilly Jalopies" pipedream...

EDIT:
So, I was thinking about the two rides that are going to be relocated and wanted to chime in with my two cents on what their names/themes should be! :D

The scooters are going right next to "The Flying Cobras", so what's the next best thing to "The Flying Eagles"? Good question: that'd be the Soaring Eagles!

As for the carousel, well that one's easy! 8)

Making them helped alleviated my boredom for a few minutes. They might not be great, but they're really just meant to emphasize my ideas for their new names.

This is great! The logos are great!
By redrunner97
tarheel1231 wrote:Stop being a humble brag, these are amazing!

I spent less than ten minutes on all three of those together, and I basically just used clip art on google pictures. I'm also colorblind and was 100% sure I didn't match some of the shades correctly. But I'll take the complement! :mrgreen: