General Carowinds discussion
By jeffdavis
I think the theme will be a long line of people walking through a narrow passage with predictable scare tactics.
By tinotoot
Imagine being this bitter that you interject on a theme park thread to bash on what a majority of people here find fun and interesting. :think:
By jeffdavis
Sorry Tinotoot. No bitterness here. That was an attempt at humor. No disrespect intended. If I got your mind off of enemas I consider it a fleeting success.
By carolinaman
Looks like two police cruisers parked in front of it too.
By 1Falcons
This would probably not happen but i wish that the new maze would feature a laser tag like game where you shoot off the people inside. it could be like a experiment gone wrong and you are sent in to fix the toxic mess and fight off the mutants.
By MISTER FANBOY
1Falcons wrote:This would probably not happen but i wish that the new maze would feature a laser tag like game where you shoot off the people inside. it could be like a experiment gone wrong and you are sent in to fix the toxic mess and fight off the mutants.

I think next year they should take dinosaurs alive and make a special ops infection maze like at knots scary farm 8) 8) 8) 8)
By Edwardo
Knotts has a haunt like that. The Zombies have targets around their neck for you to shoot and your gun keeps score. It was one of the best mazes at Scary Farm.
By Mootoo27
I remember someone came up with the idea of a maze regarding Black Beard .But how about a maze like special ops at Knotts in which Black Beard gathered an army of undead pirates to seek revenge on the Carolinas. So you must travel through the mists of the coast with a laser gun like weapon to fight off the undead army. ( just an idea)
By tarheel1231
If they're gonna go the route of an interactive shooter attraction, I'd rather see something like VR Showdown in Ghost Town at Knott's. Maybe videos don't do it justice but Special Ops looks pretty terrible.
By tinotoot
Yeah, I think a Special Ops experience would be too crowded and the lines would be insane on a Saturday in October. Did you guys see the "S" went up on the main entrance sign!
By MISTER FANBOY
But it could be really fun I mean they can fit like 200 people in it at once if not more
plus it would be their longest haunt. probably longer than the one at knotts
By Edwardo
tarheel1231 wrote:If they're gonna go the route of an interactive shooter attraction, I'd rather see something like VR Showdown in Ghost Town at Knott's. Maybe videos don't do it justice but Special Ops looks pretty terrible.

It wasn't terrible. Of the 13 haunts there, it was probably my second favorite. The worst haunt at Knotts was still better than carowinds' best.