General Carowinds discussion
By RollerBee
But yet y'all are indirectly advertising the Instagram account. Good job, I gave boycottcarowinds a page view because of a couple of posts here.

Atleast he didn't try to remove or hide the C:TEY watermark.
By tarheel1231
Went to SCarowinds tonight (or I guess yesterday as of this post) for the first time in two years. We walked out of the back exit for Depths or Darkness so we only saw about half of the maze, but most of what we saw prior to that was just hella dark.

Slaughterhouse is still my favorite maze, Silver Scream in 2nd.
By pproteinc
Uh why did you walk out?

Well the new self service POS systems are in place. I guess the gates they installed last off season will be in use soon.

By tarheel1231
^ We took a couple wrong turns, and of course the majority of the maze was just darkness, so when we saw an exit sign we assumed that was the way out. :lol:
By sccoasterbear
pproteinc wrote:Uh why did you walk out?

Well the new self service POS systems are in place. I guess the gates they installed last off season will be in use soon.

IMG_7448.JPG

So I have been able to go in a few years, what is this in the picture?
By sccoasterbear
sccoasterbear wrote:

IMG_7448.JPG

So I have not been able to go in a few years, what is this in the picture?
By pproteinc
sccoasterbear wrote:

IMG_7448.JPG

So I have been able to go in a few years, what is this in the picture?

Pulling up to the toll plaza, each lane is now equipped with a credit card/season pass machine for you to use. They are not operational just yet tho. So for instance, they'll have 2 or 3 of these open for you to pay for parking via credit card or season pass self serve with one lane for cash payments with an attendant.

In other news:

This is the type food I would love county fair to incorporate. I can't wait to go to the fair. Not everything but some things I can see easily integrated in the food options for that section.
http://ncstatefair.org/2017/Attractions/New.htm
By pproteinc
Here's the new bathrooms next to Harmony Hall in front of Planet Snoopy!

New food item in Harmony Hall's Grill station. The Haunted Finger Basket

Two chicken tenders stuffed in a bun topped with two wide mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce (blood).

Quite filling obviously due to the bread of course and the two giant mutant fed chicken tenders. Lol
Last edited by pproteinc on October 7th, 2017, 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
By RollerBee
pproteinc wrote:Here's the new bathrooms next to Harmony Hall in front of Planet Snoopy!
IMG_7475.JPG.

Those would fit the County Fair area better.....

Did they demolish the original restrooms?

Looks like Planet Snoopy is walled off, is the area closed for the season?