Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
I have in theory recreated S&S's "Twisted Looper" concept. However, since Planet Coaster doesn't allow simultaneous backwards and forwards launches for this coaster, I was pretty limited on what I could do. It just launches up one side and it's done.

The more I play the game, the more I want!

While the game is leaps and bounds ahead of RCT3 and a whole dimension ahead of RCTW, I really hope they add more coasters and flats into the game in future updates. There’s a lot to choose from, but there’s a lot out there yet to be implemented into the game. Raptors, Free Spins, any Mack coaster for that matter, and a whole list of flats.
I got tired of working on Fury 325, so I've been working on my Haunted Mansion.
Attachments
Been working on a park for a few days. It started out as a Wild West theme but I'm slowly leaning towards Oregon Trail. I'm too lazy to make buildings though, so the architecture will be the same.

Same park, I think I'll call it "Pacific Springs" or something.

Anyways, here's a work in progress. I'm building a swinging mine train coaster called "Rainier Run". Sort of a mesh between Seven Dwarfs and Expedition Everest:

I really wish that Frontier would fix the lighting in the game. We shouldn't have to load 32 meters of dirt over something in order to make the inside pitch black. I did some tests with it and I found that almost 32 meters is enough to make the inside pitch black.
We shouldn't have to do that :lol:
I created a new giga coaster, "Gaia":

A 331-foot initial drop, top speed of 101 mph, and a length of 6,725 feet.

The ride opens up with a Fury-style horseshoe turn, and the treble-clef on the way back is more similar to Lightning Rod's non-inverted half loop. The S-Turn on the way out is made of two Leviathan-style low to the ground airtime hills.

My favorite shot:

I think I may upload it to Youtube, not sure yet.
Here's a fury 325 recreation update.
The track layout itself is finished. Now I'm just adding the green underside, and then I'll create all of the custom supports.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SQ-HdM7DIg&lc=z22dfvt4zofcfbqvdacdp434eibsgibkurgrlbhlxr5w03c010c[/youtube]