General Carowinds discussion
By cadi40
I sure hope there are some underground elements and decent themeing. In addition, I hope the loops are near record breaking and they add lots of airtime.
By redrunner97
Personally, I hope it's not a spinning launch, but I certainly would not be disappointed if it did end up being one. A launched Mack mega coaster like Blue Fire would be S-W-E-E-T! But it has been at the top of my wish list for so long that I'm scared to get my hopes up.
By tarheel1231
So I know Hiveminded's concept basically makes using Planet Coaster pointless, but I edited my layout so that the second launch occurs underground. I also adjusted some of the turns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClvVgp35C9s
By MikeG
I don't think we should rule out the possibility of it being the world's first double launched wing coaster from B&M. A lot of the elements in the blue prints are similar to Thunderbird.
By SafetySam
I know that these renderings are not exact dems but I would like to know wht is the height of the top hat and the speed of the launch that you have on these programs...
By SafetySam
I am probably wrong but 105 feet seems awful short for 70 mph, I would think closer to 190 or 200 based on the other launch coasters but again I'm probably wrong
By cadi40
I’m pretty sure they want something very exciting, So I would say around 150-200 Feet and around 70-80 Mph, Are we sure it’s going to have underground effects? I sure hope so!