General Carowinds discussion
By cadi40
I sure hope there are some underground elements and decent themeing. In addition, I hope the loops are near record breaking and they add lots of airtime.
By redrunner97
Personally, I hope it's not a spinning launch, but I certainly would not be disappointed if it did end up being one. A launched Mack mega coaster like Blue Fire would be S-W-E-E-T! But it has been at the top of my wish list for so long that I'm scared to get my hopes up.
By tarheel1231
So I know Hiveminded's concept basically makes using Planet Coaster pointless, but I edited my layout so that the second launch occurs underground. I also adjusted some of the turns.

By MikeG
I don't think we should rule out the possibility of it being the world's first double launched wing coaster from B&M. A lot of the elements in the blue prints are similar to Thunderbird.
By SafetySam
I know that these renderings are not exact dems but I would like to know wht is the height of the top hat and the speed of the launch that you have on these programs...
By tarheel1231
My estimation is 32 meters which is about 105 feet (not including the height from the tunnel) and the max speed is 70 mph. I’m pretty sure I’m off.

IRL I’m expecting this to be around 12-13 stories based off of Mack’s other rides.
By SafetySam
I am probably wrong but 105 feet seems awful short for 70 mph, I would think closer to 190 or 200 based on the other launch coasters but again I'm probably wrong
By cadi40
I’m pretty sure they want something very exciting, So I would say around 150-200 Feet and around 70-80 Mph, Are we sure it’s going to have underground effects? I sure hope so!
By tarheel1231
I mean Hulk goes 67 mph and it’s only 110 feet tall, but who knows? As much as we currently know about the coaster, we still don’t have any of the specs.

3 1/2 more months...