General Carowinds discussion
OK, I know the park is gonna be crowded on the weekend but that is out of my control... bringing the kids for the first time so want to make the best of it.

Planning on doing main park on Saturday and Waterpark on Sunday.

Is the FastPass worth the price for Saturday? Without it, are going to get our moneys worth in regards to rides?

Happy to get the fast pass if thats gonna help but not if its only gonna get us one extra ride... All advice is welcome!!
^I would say wait until you get to the park to determine if you'll need the Fast Lane or FL+. Saturdays are usually the busiest days, but you won't know until you're there if it's busy enough to justify one. Sunday should be fine for either area, though Carolina Harbor usually seems busier most days than the dry side.

If you get Fast Lane or FL+ you'll definitely get many more/multiple rides in if it's really busy.
cwgator wrote:^I would say wait until you get to the park to determine if you'll need the Fast Lane or FL+. Saturdays are usually the busiest days, but you won't know until you're there if it's busy enough to justify one. Sunday should be fine for either area, though Carolina Harbor usually seems busier most days than the dry side.

If you get Fast Lane or FL+ you'll definitely get many more/multiple rides in if it's really busy.

Thanks for you reply!! :thumbup:

We are gonna have two young kids (one old enough for everything and one thats 48") I want them to have the BEST experience possible and know if they are faced with hour lines they are gonna be bummed. (me too!). Do they "Sell out of FL+ tickets?"