General Carowinds discussion
By Wolf
intimidator rider wrote:I think they maybe should have thought about The Walking Dead

Unless you're Halloween Horror Nights, that's a terrible idea for a name. People would be expecting Glenn, Rick, and Daryl-like actors running about and things accurate to the show. I think the name it has right now is fine.
By Kurgan316
Merthecat wrote:Now we're arguing about how bad of a name Zombie High School is? Come on, guys, don't you have anything better to do?

Honestly? Nope... lol.

The name isn't that bad honestly... I've just refered to it as Zombie High.. has a kinda nice ring to it.
Could change the theme slightly and make it a university/college frat house lol.
By docmcnugget
I'm pretty sure the logo is a school logo with a shark mascot but the name of the high school is painted over with blood that says "Zombie" ..From what I remember someone posted a picture a while back in the thread! Did I clear things up?
I will be going to Carowinds on Sunday. I will take pictures of any Scarowinds stuff being put out so far. Also, if I take a video of the announcements at 3pm, will I get in any trouble for posting them on here?
Last edited by intimidator rider on August 17th, 2013, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jay71400 wrote:I'll be there, It said first 600 pass holders only so I'll proably line up in front of the theater an hour early to get a good seat.

I really doubt there will be 600 people to stop by to see this.