General Carowinds discussion
Personally, I'm glad that Dead Inn was finally retired this year. The whole concept of that maze was completely worn out and I doubt much could've been done to revamp it either. I can't really say that I dig the idea of the park keeping Dead Inn just for the sake have having an additional maze. It has come and ran its course...now it's time to put the maze to rest. Out with the old and in with the new.
By LemondsHead
IamtheIntimid8tor wrote:Personally, I'm glad that Dead Inn was finally retired this year. The whole concept of that maze was completely worn out and I doubt much could've been done to revamp it either. I can't really say that I dig the idea of the park keeping Dead Inn just for the sake have having an additional maze. It has come and ran its course...now it's time to put the maze to rest. Out with the old and in with the new.

R.I.P Dead Inn and Camp Killauee
By Wolf
LemondsHead wrote:Ok then? you guys come up with something interesting to talk about then!

One, this is "Haunt 2013: Speculation and ideas." 2014's haunt stuff can wait until this season's over. Whether there's just one new scare zone next year or three mazes and five new scare zones next year, you're probably still going to go. For some reason, you come off as a 12-year-old in all your posts on here.