General Carowinds discussion
IamtheIntimid8tor wrote:I'm still curious as to why the SCarowinds crew decided on September 14 for opening night instead of Friday the 13th..Perhaps some of the higher management at the park are superstitious? :lol:

I talked to a SCarowinds monster last week that I know, and he said that the reason for them not opening on that Friday was because it's the 13th. At least that's what he told me they said. So to me it sounds like someone is very superstitious.
By Merthecat
Sounds like whoever is in charge of the planning schedule is too scared to open it on Friday the thirteenth. That means they are definitely too scared to even go to Scarowinds.
By LemondsHead
Merthecat wrote:Sounds like whoever is in charge of the planning schedule is too scared to open it on Friday the thirteenth. That means they are definitely too scared to even go to Scarowinds.

Lol. That is funny
By Dylan
I Think that the reason for the dead inn not opening at scarowinds is because they are planning to close dodgems and had no where to put the arcade games and stuff and this would be a good spot to put a new water slide and entrance to the water park.
docmcnugget wrote:Hey, anyone got any ideas of where Scary Tales and London Terror are gonna be? All it says is TBD on the website..Where do you think?

According to the announcement that was given at the park last Sunday, London Terror will be located somewhere around Intimidator and Scary Tales will be located where Cemetery used to be.
Dylan wrote:I Think that the reason for the dead inn not opening at scarowinds is because they are planning to close dodgems and had no where to put the arcade games and stuff and this would be a good spot to put a new water slide and entrance to the water park.

Or you know...maybe Dead Inn is gone due to the fact that the maze has been around for quite some time now. :roll:
By docmcnugget
IamtheIntimid8tor wrote:
docmcnugget wrote:Hey, anyone got any ideas of where Scary Tales and London Terror are gonna be? All it says is TBD on the website..Where do you think?

According to the announcement that was given at the park last Sunday, London Terror will be located somewhere around Intimidator and Scary Tales will be located where Cemetery used to be.

Cool! Thanks!! Can't wait to see the new scare zones