General Carowinds discussion
By arby
allie418 wrote:They also have a monument with the name Chadwick. One of the director of Scarowinds.

Ah, so that's who Chadwick is. I always wondered. Thanks for the info.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
arby wrote:
Merthecat wrote:While walking through Mass Acres, I saw a few very big monuments, two with names I recognized on them. The names were: (and only a theme park freak would notice this) Bart Kinzel, and Ouimet.

Those have been there as long as I can remember. Oiumet used to say Kinzel if I recall correctly.

Yea, they have been. They also have a big one right in front of boo blasters that is ZIMMERMAN
By arby
I'll be there opening night. I'm driving the bus for our church youth group. While many of the scareactors aren't at their peak opening night, it is offset by very manageable lines.
By areena
scarowinds is greatly fascinated and awsome.there is must something for each and every one.hundreds of new cars are coming and 16 dollars are being spent on their parking.i agree with your plans.in this respect we can secure the top liking of scarowinds.

you are absolutely right LemondsHead.i also have the same views about Their halloween event.they must remove it or make some pleasent changes here.

it is interesting but not very important to think......
May be no other find it suitable.I am not sure but ithink they did so because of their cedar point.

Absence of scareactors at their peak opening night should be off set.it appeared to be vert discusting..didn,t you ask about them from anyone?

MOD EDIT: areena, your four consecutive posts have been merged into one. Please take the time again to familiarize yourself with the topics in the Code of Conduct here. Thank you, and welcome to Carowinds Connection.
By LemondsHead
guys on the carowinds facebook age it says The kids at the playground maze can’t wait for their friends to come and play with them! 10 more days till Scarowinds starts! It says maze! im not sure if that was a typo or if it will be a surprise maze i dont know because when i went there they didnt have a thing for it set up anybody know?
By intimidator rider
LemondsHead wrote:guys on the carowinds facebook age it says The kids at the playground maze can’t wait for their friends to come and play with them! 10 more days till Scarowinds starts! It says maze! im not sure if that was a typo or if it will be a surprise maze i dont know because when i went there they didnt have a thing for it set up anybody know?

The website states: Scarezone, but who knows. If that's the case, where is the location of The Playground?
By Wolf
LemondsHead wrote:guys on the carowinds facebook age it says The kids at the playground maze can’t wait for their friends to come and play with them! 10 more days till Scarowinds starts! It says maze! im not sure if that was a typo or if it will be a surprise maze i dont know because when i went there they didnt have a thing for it set up anybody know?

That was probably a typing error by the PR person. I don't think they would take something that has been successful as a scare zone and is listed as a scare zone on the website and make it a maze. A playground is an open place, so making it a maze would be a little hard to do.
By LemondsHead
Wolf wrote:

That was probably a typing error by the PR person. I don't think they would take something that has been successful as a scare zone and is listed as a scare zone on the website and make it a maze. A playground is an open place, so making it a maze would be a little hard to do.

Hmm i dont know man it would be a pretty cool maze but i never thought it was that succesful it is creepy though but yea im sure it was a typing error