General Carowinds discussion
By FamousAmos
Okay thanks! I have also been talking back and forth with the park. If I get the model done before then, I'll be at the park by 8am to assemble it (because it will take me about 2-3 hours to do so).
See you then!
By coasterbruh
carowindsman6654 wrote:I'm still kicking myself I couldn't attend this event due to work. :x Looked like a blast. Hopefully I will be able to make it for media day. :thumbup:

Ummm...that is media day. :lol:
By Sharebear010
Jarsh wrote:I'm checking them off on my list as I get them in. As you can imagine, I got a flood of email RSVP's so I decided not to respond to every one of them.

As the date gets closer and I get more information, I will send another email to those who RSVP'ed. For the record, I do believe I got both of your emails.

Ok awesome! Thanks for letting me know.
By carowindsman6654
coasterbruh wrote:
carowindsman6654 wrote:I'm still kicking myself I couldn't attend this event due to work. :x Looked like a blast. Hopefully I will be able to make it for media day. :thumbup:

Ummm...that is media day. :lol:

I'm talking about the one this month silly. :P
By Jarsh
I just received word from the park that they are going to allow the Winter Warm Up attendees to bring ONE guest with them to the Fury 325 media day!

You do not have to do anything to get this benefit. They have added a "+1" beside everyone's name that was submitted so if you want to bring someone, let them know when you check in that they are your +1!
By CarolinaNative
Jarsh wrote:I just received word from the park that they are going to allow the Winter Warm Up attendees to bring ONE guest with them to the Fury 325 media day!

You do not have to do anything to get this benefit. They have added a "+1" beside everyone's name that was submitted so if you want to bring someone, let them know when you check in that they are your +1!

Can you add me to your list if you have no one? :D
By FamousAmos
Jarsh, If anyone wants to be my guest from the forum here, can they do that? Like what several did for you at the WWU? Because I'm not planning on bringing a guest with me. If anyone wants to be my guest (but have their own way to and from the park), they are more than welcome to. But would I have to be present when they sign up at the gate?
By CarolinaNative
FamousAmos wrote:Jarsh, If anyone wants to be my guest from the forum here, can they do that? Like what several did for you at the WWU? Because I'm not planning on bringing a guest with me. If anyone wants to be my guest (but have their own way to and from the park), they are more than welcome to. But would I have to be present when they sign up at the gate?

Famous can I be your guest