General Carowinds discussion
I have another color scheme for the trains...
Since the hornet in the logo was like a Blue metalic silver color. What if the trains were a shiny version of that color? And the front of the train was like that of Leviathan; the hornet eyes on the front that would glow green at night, and the silvery metalic color of the paint. That would be epic. the paint would appear silver from one angle, and blueish from another angle?
Since they did this with Banshee...
Im guessing we should see something similar...nothing as elaborate as intimidator...but still probably something like the logo sign out front.
With the money being put into this "hopefully" record-breaking coaster, I would hope we had a cool station and area around it. I'm sure they will come up with something fun.

Just had an odd and funny thought. How hillarious would it be if the coaster seats had a "joy buzzer" in them so that at certain trigger points on the ride it would give you a buzzzz.
Littlegiles wrote:With the money being put into this "hopefully" record-breaking coaster, I would hope we had a cool station and area around it. I'm sure they will come up with something fun.

Just had an odd and funny thought. How hillarious would it be if the coaster seats had a "joy buzzer" in them so that at certain trigger points on the ride it would give you a buzzzz.

Ride an older B&M that hasn't been maintained well or Gatekeeper and you can get that effect all you want.