General Carowinds discussion
^How dare you put vortex and raptor in the same sentence. Raptor is still smooth as ever. hahaha...

Littlegiles wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Ride an older B&M that hasn't been maintained well or Gatekeeper and you can get that effect all you want.
:lol: I don't think I have experienced an older B&M and I haven't ridden Gatekeeper so I'm taking your word for it. LOL

if you've ridden vortex you have...

RollerBee wrote:Ride plaza, Intimidator got one.

no, intimidator has a "winners circle" hahahaha

Dom497 wrote:
coasterbruh wrote:...And I was referring to how it can glow in the dark.

Can we please stop with the attitude? If its the paint that is glow in the dark, it will wear off eventually. Neon lighting is a different story.

Attitude? You haven't met an attitude yet. Stop being so...how was it put earlier... "butt hurt" when someone says left and you say right. Fluorescent light could be an alternative...
I'm sure there will be plenty of room in front of the entrance to the station... certainly with plenty of room for front-of-the-line Plinko game... also, has anybody heard if they will make this ride REQUIRE a locker similar to Banshee or MF? CP and KI does it, but KD and Carowinds has not, so I am curious if that will change with this or not.

Thoughts?
I didn't get run off. Life happens between the end of work and bedtime for the little one. :)

I was just implying that I'm not giving anymore hints, clues, or anything else that might be misconstrued as "leaking information".
I'll see your roughness on Raptor, and raise you an Alpengeist. That thing has always been kinda shaky at the bottom of the first drop, but a few weeks ago it was doing that all over the place. Still a nice ride, but it should not be rougher than the 35-year-old Arrow across the river. Of course Nessie is not your average Arrow...