General Carowinds discussion
Jarsh wrote:
redrunner97 wrote:Now the real question...
Will people call it Fury "Three Hundred Twenty Five" , "Three Twenty Five", or "Three Two Five"?
I'm partial to "Fury Three Two Five". :lol: :roll:

I'm guessing it will start off as Fury "Three twenty five" and after a few days or so everyone will just call it Fury. I think that's what everyone does for Intimidator at KD when they aren't comparing it to Carowinds version.

Personally, I refer to KD's giga as I-305. However, when Elaine and I went to ride it for the first time this July, we were asking an employee about it when we arrived at night, and they did not know much about I-305 - LOL! For me, I'll probably stick to Fury 325 with the assumption that a Fury hype could be unveiled somewhere in the years to come if this ride comes off nicely! Who knows?
I think it will turn around and then enter the launch... :thumbup: (I really want the roller coaster to be something than another super tall B&M coaster... I hope it has a launch or it has different seating, or has a long tunnel.)
shane235 wrote:I think it will turn around and then enter the launch... :thumbup: (I really want the roller coaster to be something than another super tall B&M coaster... I hope it has a launch or it has different seating, or has a long tunnel.)

I agree that would be great. Carowinds needs a launch coaster. Hey, the park could also use a good dive coaster. And I mean a good one. It could even be called Centurion. *ducks and hides*
dehvin wrote:It may just be me, but it looks like the radius of that curved track is a bit small compared to the turn into the station on Intimidator.

If he is right, could this mean 4 across seating like Leviathan instead of V seating?