General Carowinds discussion
By Jarsh
They are referring to the 400 acres that Cedar Fair owns in total of which 115 acres has been developed into the park.
By aron
mark40511 wrote:Wow - MF still @ # 1? timmy at carowinds beats timmy at KD? Fury at # 4? :crazy:

Yeah its crazy but you gotta remember these are literately based on popularity and MF has been open for a lot longer than fury so more people have ridden it giving it more votes while in comparison Fury hasn't even been open for a year and its #4 so so I would expect for it to get to #1 or #2 in a year or two once even more people have ridden it. Fury is my favorite coaster and I have ridden MF too, so I hope it eventually beats it out!
By FamousAmos
Jarsh wrote:They are referring to the 400 acres that Cedar Fair owns in total of which 115 acres has been developed into the park.

Okay. That's what I thought, but I wasn't completely sure. I wonder if N&S is interested in selling any of their land behind Hurler any time soon? That would be an amazing spot for a GCI woodie!
By uscbandfan
FamousAmos wrote:
Jarsh wrote:They are referring to the 400 acres that Cedar Fair owns in total of which 115 acres has been developed into the park.

Okay. That's what I thought, but I wasn't completely sure. I wonder if N&S is interested in selling any of their land behind Hurler any time soon? That would be an amazing spot for a GCI woodie!

AMEN!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :thumbup:
By shane235
Carowinds has this proudly displayed on Fury's staircase to the station.

Also, when I rode Fury yesterday, I did not notice any rattle at all except for maybe a little shutter as it went around the turnaround. Fury's crew wasn't moving very fast, but man! Fury was. It felt like Fury was moving at 500 mph! I could visibly tell that it was moving faster over the front gate compared to how it was moving earlier this season.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
When did they add this screen at furu? I dont remember seeing it last week... I think its awesome i hope some other rides get it as well.
Attachments