General Carowinds discussion
By Picklesthedrummer
A Huss Giant Frisbee? Sounds perfect to me! I have been on both Maxair and Delirium and they are both great rides.
By Mr.Nitro
Sounds perfect. The only thing they need to do is tear those stupid space-taking games things out of Thrill Zone and put a flat or two there. That area and the Vortex area needs it much more than the intimidator field.
By RollerBee
Games make money, when is the last time they removed any?
By Mr.Nitro
Some of them do make money. The ones in Thrill Zone? Not so much. They're rarely even open. That place is a concrete graveyard and needs a flat to bring people back there. Just my opinion but if it was up to me, the last place i'd put a flat *next* year, is in front of the intimidator. The park is too topheavy to just 1 side as it is.
By coasterbruh
It's easier to get permission to build on the SC side of the park...
By Edwardo
I've been asking for one of those for a long time. I hope it's true.

I agree, they need a new flat attraction back in the action zone, but I think they should move the enterprise over to county fair (and add a light package to it), and put something like a top spin there.

Regardless, I think putting a giant frisbee in front of intimidator is perfect, and will do wonders for capacity (which is already decent in that area anywho).

Here's hoping for ERT on Intimidator and a giant frisbee for 2012!
By RollerBee
Scream Weaver actually was replaced by Action Theater.
By coasterbruh
I hope **if** this ride is a package deal with something for the water park also! I mean I dont see why carowinds isn't investing more in the water park since its always pack...even when theirs no one in the actual park.
By Picklesthedrummer
coasterbruh wrote:I hope **if** this ride is a package deal with something for the water park also! I mean I dont see why carowinds isn't investing more in the water park since its always pack...even when theirs no one in the actual park.

Im hoping for a Tornado ride for the water park. Would be a fine addition to Boomerang Bay.
By chknwing
If they put a Giant Frisbee there and paint it to look like a tire, I totally called that 2 years ago.
By cheerwine01
chknwing wrote:If they put a Giant Frisbee there and paint it to look like a tire, I totally called that 2 years ago.

You mean to go along with the racing theme?
By Chris
cheerwine01 wrote:
chknwing wrote:If they put a Giant Frisbee there and paint it to look like a tire, I totally called that 2 years ago.

You mean to go along with the racing theme?

As opposed to...?
By Picklesthedrummer
I think it should just be a regular Huss Frisbee look. I cant picture how to make a tire looks good with that design. It seems like it would look like a funky looking tire lol. If they can pull it off then that would be great for a racing theme though.