General Carowinds discussion
By RollerBee
-
Last edited by RollerBee on July 21st, 2015, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By coasterholic14
...ah, maybe 3 yrs, one for a BB expansion, one for a CF expansion with some flat rides, and one for a Thrill Zone expansion with a big flat ride (like delerium) and using the area where the skycoaster is for expansion maybe. Carowinds will rock all then!!
By coasterbruh
CoasterChris wrote: deleted

Aww he deleted his post and im sure it was some good readin' too... ;)

And rollernut, do you know how long it takes to plan and develop a theme park attraction whether it be a coaster or any kinda attraction. From what I gather each year the park is presented w/ a new attraction or addition (which had been researched for some time) and based on that they make their final decision. So I think 2 years is enough to get started but not enough to go from conception to construction of even one single attraction. Everything has to be taken into consideration like numbers, the need, the demographics, whats "hot" now and does it have longetivity, what to theme it to (which I hear is tougher than everything else!) blah blah...basically what im saying is that you need to shut up w/ all these unrealistic plans and how you can fix the park in 2 years...

If your gonna fix something fix the fact that your in now college and still sleeping on scooby doo bed sheets! :lol: B)
By Cephas
Ok, give me two years and Carowinds will be almost perfect.

By carowindsfreak13
ROFLMAO. Really :lol: :lol: :lol:
By montumax
coasterbruh wrote: If your gonna fix something fix the fact that your in now college and still sleeping on scooby doo bed sheets! :lol: B)

I heard he was engaged too. In what? I don't know.
By CoasterChris
Too bad this site has so many A-holes, not everyone but alot. This site could have actually been good.
By coasterbruh
Actually...I think what ruins a site when you have soo many know-it-alls spitting all kinda claims outta their "A-holes" when in fact they dont know crap! And "A-holes" that complain about their fellow co-workers on a message board when they just need to go to the supervisors and stop sounding like a whinning b!tch....now thats what ruins a board!
By RollerBee
-
Last edited by RollerBee on July 21st, 2015, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By coasterbruh
Wow thanks for the compliments...but whats funny if its soo many A holes, why continue to post over here and why not go back to the tons of 4 people at your site...

Looks like you have another ringer willing to go over there with you...im sure he has lots of inside information to share with your site!
By CoasterChris
Your correct, This site is full of a bunch on know-it-alls and people who think they are better than everyone. Some people here have their head so far up their ***.

EDIT: Let me correct that, They have their heads so far up Carowinds ***.
By montumax
I look at it like this: the board is what you make it. You come on here and post a bunch of crap about the park that isn't true, then you deserve to get burned. You post so much stuff that you don't know what you're posting in onw thread to the next, stick a fork in it, you're done.

We're on here to have fun. Not to impress anybody with your "inside" knowledge. Not to show that you know more than anybody else. Drop those attitudes at the main screen before you post and the board will be a much better place.

Then again, there's always Troll Network or Carowinds Zone.
By carowindsfreak13
Hey, hey, hey. CZ is under new owner. Just has the same founder. :P
By CoasterChris
And what have i posted thats's not true?
By coasterbruh
You dont really wanna go there...do you?