General Carowinds discussion
By Jay
Carowindsman wrote: ...and jamminj dont assume i am gone but i am trying to get more votes in to see the winner...

You abandoned your thread, waiting an unnecessary four days without warning before your next post. Therefore you forfeit ownership of your own thread. In the period of time which you were "waiting on more votes" there were approximately zero votes cast. Just more procrastinating of the inevitable.. that Scooby Doo is the best coaster in Carowinds. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm really not, it just sounds that way.

And now, without further adieu, the results…

7 - Hurler(carowindsfreak13, JamminJ, RC Car, montumax, Jonathan, coasterdave, Cephas,)
3 - Scooby(bgwfreak, Trev32, Carowindsman)

Some of you have been wondering why we (well, me at least) think that Scooby Doo is the best coaster at Carowinds. Purely nostalgia, I know for a fact that it was my first coaster, and also the webmaster of this site's first coaster. I'd be willing to bet that a lot more of you out there have it as your first coaster as well. And while it most certainly isn't the most thrilling ride in the park, it IS definitely one of the most fun. It's all about your attitude, if you board going "man this kiddie coaster is gonna suck" then well, it's obviously going to suck. If you board with a positive outlook, the ride will be about 100x more fun. Damn, didn't mean to go off on that little rant there, oh well.

CONGRATULATIONS SCOOBY DOO!

PS: I have another Carowinds related survivor idea which I will start when I get back from the beach on Sunday night. :D I'll be spearheading that one, so all votes will actually get counted correctly, and actually have a set period of time between updates.
By Carowindsman
ok well thanks but everything was under control this whole entire survivor was a mutiny maybe yours will be better i didnt really abandon its called having time and since this was the last round i was letting as many people vote it
By Trev32
JamminJ wrote: it IS definitely one of the most fun.

yes it is,but it isn't THE most fun

I'd be willing to bet that a lot more of you out there have it as your first coaster as well

wasn't my first,my first was a <a href='http://www.rcdb.com/installationgallery2074.htm?Picture=2' target='_blank'>kiddie coaster </a> at a fair in winston salem,
By montumax
Carowindsman wrote: ok well thanks but everything was under control this whole entire survivor was a mutiny maybe yours will be better i didnt really abandon its called having time and since this was the last round i was letting as many people vote it

Mutiny? Don't you watch "Survivor" on tv? They have alliances all the time on that show to vote people off. Its the nature of the beast. You could have easily gotten together your own alliance at any time. Heck, anybody could. Who knows if one will pop up in the next one :)

m
By carowindsfreak13
I like that show. Even though we can't form alliances beacause we can't vote one off areselfs its. Thats for carowinds to decide. We just guess.