General Carowinds discussion
By coasterbruh
I'm here now. Its for in case it rains. P.s. Cobra just vallyed lol lol just kidding
By coasterbruh
been back for a while now from media day. Havent been to one in a few years but decided to go to this one...will post pictures later. CC was pretty nice. I have never been on the regular boomerang but this was a good ride.
By bgwfreak
Hey guys,

I agree with Jarvis, the ride is actually a good one! Shocking I know.

Now I must say that it's a boomerang, and just take what I say with that in mind.

The new train is great, and there isn't a way in the world you can head bang at all.

I actually rode the thing 4 times, twice in the rain and have the onride photos to prove it.

Yes, that's right! You too can purchase an onride photo of your boomer experience! Course ours were free cause we are VIPs and all. ;)
By MaximAgency
Amazing ride!!! Very smooth with the new train. Even the night rides i took were awesome. The Cobra looks very nice all lit up at night.

I don't like my on-ride photo. It was raining so my eyes were closed. I should have rode again to get a better picture but after 25 rides i called it a day.

Thanks Dani. I had an amazing time.
By PreferParamount
compared to the only boomerang i have ever riden at wild adventures, the cobra does look smooth and fast. :D
By MaximAgency
Cobra looked amazing at night!

Wilson from Fox News Rising

Cobra all lit up

Media!

I like this shot!

Cobra Roll.

The lifts.

Loop action!

Hmmm. Where is everyone?

The tent was almost as big as the coaster.

New coaster. New palm trees. New banners! lol.

Pretty palm trees!

Cobra in Ice!

I tried to take this home but it was just a little too heavy :(

I'm hungry.

New Cobra train

I like this picture.

Cobra sign again.

Awwww.... Such a pretty bow!

Nicktoons shaking their booty

More booty shaking

Welcome!

They even rolled out the red carpet for me!!!

Nice band.
By MarkD
Glad all is good. I can agree from the pics I have seen during the construction they were making it a good looking attraction. Now with the trains it shall be on my to do list.
By Chris
Hopefully this will shorten the line for Nighthawk. I'll wait 15 minutes, but I refuse to wait 30 - 45 minutes for it.
By bgwfreak
PreferParamount wrote:compared to the only boomerang i have ever riden at wild adventures, the cobra does look smooth and fast. :D

Yeah, it was running quite fast I thought.
By PreferParamount
IT really looks cool in the 1st pricture because the mist is showing in the lights which make the ride look more important.

All this talk is gona make me have to get one of those Wow passes and get on this "super bommeraang" :D
By coasterbruh
^ thast not mist, that just the noise/grainy-ness of the cheap camera he used...

and FUS...looks like the line can only hold a 15 minute wait lol. Its like the que was saved from saturator for this attraction. the actual line itself isnt really that long. Thats like one of the only gripes I have. Its like they are expecting not too many people to want to ride it but im sure something will be worked out
By bgwfreak
Yeah, I'm expecting long lines initially (when Monsoon Season is over).

If I get a pass, I won't wait more than the queue length for it. Probably won't even do that.