General Carowinds discussion
I've been thinking about the whole Figure 8 thing that's been posted a few times. Could it be like Cheetah Hunt? I know it's an Intamin track, I know it's "the drop" and I know it is not a GIGA but...could it also be used for a turn around?

[img=center]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110527060152/coasterpedia/images/0/04/CheetahHunt.jpg[/img]
If this coaster is indeed 325ft tall, what do will think will be the best marketing angle for the general public?

Tallest Roller Coaster-Considering some say Super Man, Dragster.... are giant flat rides.

Tallest Traditional Coaster

Tallest First Drop

Tallest Non Launch Coaster

Tallest Lifthill

I personally would market it as tallest coaster and let enthusiast debate what constitutes a coaster. The GP won't care.
Merthecat wrote:Hey! That picture appears to have been taken from the Skytower! Maybe it's not waiting for parts after all...or maybe they're up there doing webcam stuff.

I don't think sky tower is even broken, they just don't want Wormy taking birds eye view pictures yet.
IsaacMcCalla wrote:There are so many complainers on that picture on facebook.

It's sad that people are complaining this much. It makes me want to scream and rip my hair out when I see someone say, “I hope it's a seasons pass parking lot! I can't believe they got rid of the old one!”

Just like I said in my Facebook response to that picture: There is nothing wrong with the current parking lot, a little extra walking never hurt anyone. I wish people would just appreciate all the work that Cedar Fair and the Carowinds staff is putting into the park.

...I apologize for my rant.