General Carowinds discussion
^Then again, that was four years ago. Intamin could have changed since then and Cedar Fair is willing to work with them. Does anyone know who their steel manufacturers are? Also, I will pretend that this new coaster will be B&M and named Centurion. I will give it gold track and off-white supports in my concept design, based on the layout plans posted a few pages ago.
I think the track for Carowinds is inside of the plant. In the past two years, I don't think that Gatekeeper and Banshee's track were outside of the plant in Ohio. I don't know. Maybe it didn't need to leave out as fast since it's in the same state as both coasters, but we can't know for sure.

I hate speculating.
From the leaked blueprints, it is clear that the coaster will be black.

Many of us suspected a layout similar to Leviathan so this really didn't come as any shocker. I can't wait to see more details of the ride. I really hope we get a tunnel as I think those add a lot to a coaster.
So the first drop is 325 (supposedly), so I wonder what the other approximate drop heights will be during the ride?

Oh, and I know B&M is abbreviations, but that is what most people use, but as far as the name itself, I like the name Intamin better than B&M, but I think B&M coasters are more attractive. I think Leviathan is the most attractive of all the Giga coasters. I hope it is B&M
Good job Legoguy on the POV. Other than some tweaking it looks like it might be fairly close. As for the teaser banner, I wonder if 8th might mean the 8th tallest in the world. Based on the 'record holders' report on rcdb it would mean our coaster would be 305.5' tall if that was the case. I am hoping I am wrong as I would still like us to get the world's tallest lift hill coaster and it be 325' like we have been talking about. Just throwing this out.
Coming from someone with a business degree from a reputable community college ( :yawn: :roll: ), I can guarantee you that no one in the history of marketing would think it was a grand idea to market your brand new item as the 8th best. Absolutely, positively, zero chance that's what '8th wonder' means.