General Carowinds discussion
I went for a quick bit Friday. Got there at opening. Park looks great with all of the construction for the year done.

Rode intimidator first time since the belts. They were nearly unnoticeable.

Got in line for waterpark at 10:40. At 10:45 they started letting pass holders in but didn't want to let platinum passes in as thy said it didn't get he perks. Someone complained to a supervisor and he told the kids to let us in.

I got my spot under some shade and got in line for the new slides. Did Swell first. Tits really great. Went all the way up the side of the swell. Went back around to get in the now 1 hr line for Dorsal Fin Drop. I'd done a few of these. Both slides are definitely a step in the right direction but the waterpark ness more. I'm hoping they get a few more soon

Before I left I went to Harmony Hall. Wow. Of looks fantastic. Great sound system inside. Very nice. The brisket sandwich I got was REALLY good. The fresh cole slaw and Mac n cheese could use some more flavor but was ok. Oh! And coke freestyle machines!

They were doing stuff in the construction area for next year's Gigantor and lots of stuff going on outside the park. I really hope we get a an off season construction tour...
He says a "smidge" over 300 ft tall........if it's 325 feet, and Leviathan is 306 feet (I think), then that would be 19 feet taller (I guess that is a smidge (relatively speaking).......Or will it NOT be 325 tall, but the drop itself will be because it will go underground?
I can't wait to see exactly what this coaster looks like now!

My biggest issue, the ending. I hope they spice up the new trend of having long B&M brake runs with something different than intimidator or leviathan. Like a splashdown? Or a fire effect? Or a tunnel? Just tossing out ideas.

Either way, I'm excited. Hope this might possibly bump up their announcement date??