General Carowinds discussion
Is there seriously going to be a new teaser tommorow? We already know- 8th wonder of the world=an 8 mile monorail to the new Carowinds hotel AND the brand new, much requested SEASON PASS PARKING LOT!! BUT WAIT! There will also be the NEW water park entrance next to Hurler!
mark40511 wrote: Incidentally, not meaning to veer off topic too much, but out of the five parks that have the drop tower like Carowinds has, Carowinds is the shortest. I wonder why? I think they should ditch that and get a power tower!

That is what happens when you get the first generation of something. Subsequent versions get taller, longer, better. Vortex suffers that same fate as well.
Getting the first generation can also be a plus. I prefer drop zone over a lot of the other drop towers I have been on...or not been on **cough**falcons fury**cough**
Jarsh wrote:We will get a new teaser tomorrow with more information on it so people will finally be able to countdown to something.

I'm like panicking right now *does a Fred Sanford* :shock: , haha, not really, but seriously, this will be one step closer and we can still speculate more. I'm so excited!
DarK Ei8ht wrote:Is there seriously going to be a new teaser tommorow?

Yes, and it will let everyone in on when the announcement is.

FamousAmos: Even after tomorrow, you're still gonna have a 5 1/2 weeks until the official announcement.