General Carowinds discussion
By Jarsh
Are you referring to the beam over the "doors"? If so, it will stay the color it is now. It's supposed to mimic sliding barn doors I'm assuming.

Harmony Hall is looking like a Cracker Barrell tried to open a supercenter, lol.
By Jonathan

Interior of Harmony Hall from the Carowinds Facebook page. Looks good. The park also says that the vendors inside will be "Blue Ribbon BBQ", "Sunrise Salad", "Tuscan Harvest Italian", and the "Boxcar Bakery". I'm glad that none of them are chains as is the case with the Kings Island Festhaus.
By arby
Thanks for sharing that, Jonathan.

The PR person with us at Coasting For Kids said they were trying to focus on fresher foods in Harmony Hall. The list of restaurants seems to indicate they are making it a good eating destination and something Carowinds has been lacking.
By Matt929
Am I the only person that sees a traffic issue with these slides? The two queue lines are going to be mixed together. I think they are better off having one lane for Dorsal Fin Drop and another for Surfer's Swell instead of picking which slide you do when you get to the top.
There'd be just as many people when you think about it, they just wouldn't all be going up the same queue.

This works for many slides. Its not like people are going to be confused or have to make a sudden choice at the top. They'll likely know which slide they want to go down and if they don't, they'll have an almost guaranteed long line to think about it.
By Sean978
Latest picture of the new slides:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (27.24 KiB) Viewed 5249 times