General Carowinds discussion
By redrunner97
https://www.carowinds.com/haunt

Very excited that Skelton Crew will be coming to Carowinds. And in the County Fair area no less? :P
Hopefully that's a good omen. lol

Also happy about Slaughterhouse making a comeback, but especially thrilled that Silver Scream Sinema is being rebranded and rebooted as Silver Scream Studios. Love the logo and I love the backstory. I hope this maze stays for a long time, definitely my favorite, maybe even more so now, if they improve it even the slightest.

Looks like Action Theater is indeed staying, since Last Laff is still happening.

Overall I am very excited for Scarowinds this year! :thumbup:
Last edited by redrunner97 on August 14th, 2015, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By redrunner97
I swear I didn't see it. I looked like 3 times over to specifically avoid calling attention to nothing... lol :crazy:
But it's there. :shifty:
By tarheel1231
I think the odd thing about the rides list is that Carolina Skytower is listed. Probably just a small error.
By coasterbruh
MarkD wrote:Have you ever heard coasterbruh scream? :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I haven't been to SCarowinds since I discovered Halloween Horror Nights . . . some 10 plus years ago. Might give it a stab this year!
By RollerBee
I have heard Jarvis scream, running through the wood under the log flume! SCarowinds 2005, good times!
By cameronmbrown1
Does anyone know what the skeleton key thing is that comes with the fast pass?
By arby
Yes, it is an extra 'room' or area that you get to go through when you have a skeleton key. I don't know more than since I didn't get a chance to do it last year but I do plan on checking it out this year.
By coaster129
Anyone have old scarowinds maps?
By mightyray23
I know this is unlikely, but Scarowinds is advertising the crap out of that clown character, could we be seeing him at the park...Or is it just stock advert bs that cedar fair gives us.(Millennium force in the background)
By LemondsHead
Does anyone think scarowinds will reveal any new mazes after the website is up? Only 7 mazes again, it's not enough! They really need to put more time into it