General Carowinds discussion
Hiveminded wrote:Some great detail for a boomerang train though, much better than the average level of detail for one. I think they did a execelent job on it.

gabed wrote:I'm talking about the cars they posted on their snapchat, that's why I think it's the best train I've ever seen.

EDIT: This

flyingcobras3.jpg

flyingcobras2.jpg
flyingcobras1.jpg

Now that you've seen this . . . it's not lol.
Note, the pink restraints are the tongue.
KIJester wrote:I'm going to withhold judgement on Electro Spin colors and/or lighting until the finished product, but the current stage does not impress.

As we all know, I'm a huge junkie for light packages and if I ever win the lotto, I'm contacting Maxtron or E-Works pro to have them install LEDs on every flat ride in the park.

I will say I strongly doubt they put the leds panels back on on the main structure of the ride like you would see on the carnival models. I think the only lighting we will see on it is the back and on the bottom of the seats like Shockwave at Canada's Wonderland

This (most likely) maybe a different color scheme

vs this (most likely not)

The irony here is that Electro Spin actually was delivered looking like the last to photos with all the LEDs panels attached. The question is still up in the air to will they place back on or just opt for the LEDs on the back of the seats.