General Carowinds discussion
By Carowindsman
I figured what the world. I have this awesome game. Lets see what I can get into. THIS IS VERY ROUGH START!!!! I will worry about the fine details in the future.
Yes I do know there is some changes like I said its a rough start.

By jlc9701
Do not forget the metal detector stations. Half opened and half closed with the absurdly long lines at the ones that are open. The ironic fact that baby strollers can have anything hidden on them as they pass through because no one checks them as they set off the detectors. The angry customers being turned away because their hand stamp has faded because they are coming from the water park, even though they have fast lane bracelets on.

P.S. I love how you showed me there next year.
By Carowindsman
So my park had a corrupt file so I am starting over. Enjoy I have changed some things around since these pictures.

Whole Park

Intimidator

Disregard the ugly square building near Intimidator its gone
By Carowindsman
Just a new update showing off Nighthawk. The game doesn't have a Vekoma Flying Coaster so i used a B&M Flyer.
Attachments
Last edited by Carowindsman on April 3rd, 2018, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By gabed
Carowindsman wrote: game doesn't have a Vekoma Flying Coaster so i sued a B&M Flyer.

On what grounds?!?
By RollerBee
gabed wrote:
Carowindsman wrote: game doesn't have a Vekoma Flying Coaster so i sued a B&M Flyer.

On what grounds?!?

On grounds of being unfairly better than Vekoma flyers?

I wonder which one he sued.
By Carowindsman
Just some more updates. Just testing out some areas and themes around Nighthawk and Intimidator
Attachments
By Chris
Looks good. Just a heads up... check out the 'Snipping Tool.' It's an app that comes pre-installed in Windows and allows you to take screenshots of certain areas easily. Just hit the start button and type 'Snipping Tool'. :)
By FamousAmos
I've been wanting to get back into Planet Coaster, but the last two weeks have been hectic. Still trying to get used to the new city, people, etc.
To any of you who don't have any of the DLC's I highly recommend them. So many new pieces to use for details and such. I have the Studios DLC, but I haven't had time to play with it and actually test any of the new features or pieces.

EDIT: forgot that this was a Carowinds Planet Coaster park thread.
I've been building Fury XD. This is an old pic though. I have the Cammelback hill and the helix already completed. Although they are not pictured.

I tried :lol: :lol:
By FamousAmos
Yes I plan to. I'll also include the video, music, an image files. I still need to finish the layout, then Finish all of the custom supports, then add the green underside. I'm basically recreating this entire half of the park. So, potato computers beware. Fury is already at 30,000 pieces :lol: . Haunted Mansion is at 80,000 pieces :crazy:
Keep in mind, my Fury 325 recreation already has over 400 hours of work in it so far. Because you know how hard it is to make coasters in the game haha.
Here is an updated POV (but without the helix since I haven't filmed it yet)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwyuDGuBeU&lc=z221dbnanke4hp3n0acdp43anosghpgx42jggaqfypxw03c010c[/youtube]

EDIT:
This will be uploaded as a park file. Not as a workshop item.
By Carowindsman
Yeah I have been watching your fury it’s awesome. I don’t have the time like I used to long ago to build stuff like that and the hours you spent. Keep up the great work. I just got back from Nola so I will start back on the park in a little while