General Carowinds discussion
By Carowindsman
So just some updates hopefully you enjoy. I had a big learning time with some placement and I am having to adjust some areas. Specifically the old county fair area. I moved them farther away to maybe be able to fit some more of the park in. This is just some updates I am slowly working on and also showing where I am in the process

Theather construction

Fury starting to come in to play
By Panthersfan43
Nice job on the re creation I enjoy this
By Carowindsman
Just a small update from the actual park.

Carousel Area

Ricochet

Carolina Boatworks and Sweet Frog ( I am going to redo Boatworks)

Camp Snoopy

THE BIG QUESTION
I am debating on how to do this area my spacing is off and if I start really building it will be crunched up.

What do you feel I should do?
By Carowindsman
So im still here just been doing some other projects and relearning some techniques.

Showing off some Camp Snoopy area.

By RiDeWaRrIoR
Lookin good! I wish intimidator was still that bright and red. Not sure why they are painting nighthawk and not it, maybe they will in the off season though! It looks amazing!
By Carowindsman
Just another update. I am working on Wings restaurant and more of the county fair area. with some of the games and all

By Carowindsman
New update starting in Camp snoopy and Panda Express
This is the area I am dredding because I do not have the right sizes in the other area. I am going to do what I can

By Carowindsman
New update starting in Camp snoopy and Panda Express
This is the area I am dredding because I do not have the right sizes in the other area. I am going to do what I can

By tarheel1231
First off, I want to apologize for posting excessively in the Copperhead Strike thread. It's meant for construction, not advertising my own recreation.

Secondly, here is the updated Copperhead Strike recreation:

The layout still needs a few tweaks, but overall, I'm happy with the quality of this compared to my first recreation. I'll be copying/pasting most of the scenery from the old model into the new one, with a few more details to make it as accurate as possible.

[EDIT] Custom Supports!

By tarheel1231
The blueprints are gone, just a few more supports left and then I'm moving onto the buildings.

I was going to add a priority pass queue to stand in for the fast lane, but I decided against it.