General Carowinds discussion
By CarowindsZone
Does anyone know if they using the same station that Stealth used at PGA?
I hope they find a way to increase the rider per hour.
By Trev32
they might,they might not,
By CarowindsZone
If they do, they will repaint. Another note station is still sitting at PGA, waiting for it's fate.
By twistytie
Yeah, which is to be bulldozed for the new waterpark at PGA. I hope we get a new station, which we'll probably get. Also remember, the track stats say that the "new coaster" is 15 feet longer than Stealth was. I think this would be extra space for unloading or loading the trains, to help increase capacity.
By Jonathan
Actually, someone asked about that at C3, and the park clarified it, saying that it was just an error, and that the length will be exactly the same.
By twistytie
Whoops, my bad!
By CarowindsZone
Well, you can't do much in 15 feet anyway.
By MarkD
My personal thoughts is that they would build a new station to go along with whatever theme or name they give to it. If it were to have the same station I think they would have sent it along, so to speak, with the coaster itself.
By Dukeis#1
Station Houses are normally built to a park's specific needs, like topography, theme, and capacity. So, it would normally be completely unpracticle or economical to move the ride's former station along with the ride, particularly when they could use the station for another attraction, or find it cheaper to bulldoze it instead.
By CarowindsZone
That makes sence, i took notice of the odd shaped station that is on the diergram.
By Trev32
imagine how long the line will be :o
By Deja Vu Dude
[/QUOTE]by Trev32
Imagine how long the line will be :o

Haha. I can feel your pain right now. I just hope the line won't be like Deja Vu is. I had to wait all that time in the line, and then the ride broke.

Until next time.....
By Cephas
They need to make the station and quene line as good as the Dueling Dragons one is, People wait in line just to see the scenery and not to ride!
By wrbcltnc
Well this is Paramount so don't get your hopes up. Volcano Blaster at PKD has had the best themed station of any Paramount ride that I have seen and it's good but not great. If you look at pictures of Stealth at PGA and the station shown on the ride layout diagram they look to be the same, but that could mean anything. I hope PC does the right thing and gives the station and the queue line a nice theme.
By LocoDriver
wrbcltnc wrote: Well this is Paramount so don't get your hopes up. Volcano Blaster at PKD has had the best themed station of any Paramount ride that I have seen and it's good but not great. If you look at pictures of Stealth at PGA and the station shown on the ride layout diagram they look to be the same, but that could mean anything. I hope PC does the right thing and gives the station and the queue line a nice theme.

I think the Flight of Fear station is pretty cool and well themed.