General Carowinds discussion
By coasterdave
CarowindsZone wrote: <to Jon and Cal>I see Cal has come to the Carowinds Connection, Jon, you may want keep an eye on him, He gets mad at almost everything. Cal, you are such a liar, I told you were welcome, you just won't listen.

You ever learned what jon's e-mail is?
By CarowindsZone
David, please get off my case.
By coasterdave
CarowindsZone wrote: David, please get off my case.

You ever wonder why people give you a hard time there thunderfan? I have to admit that you have came along way since the CPO days but maybe you should try to use tact in your posts that you post. If you do not know what it is than by all means look it up so you will understand what I am talking about.

The post you decided to inform Jon of what a trouble maker that you think Cal is was abit uncalled for. If you have had a problem with him in the past then you should have all means took the time out of your busy life and e-mailed jon about it but you choose to comment on it in your post instead which is abit uncalled for.

You want me to get off your case then by all means considerate done since I was not on it to began with. I was only dropping you a hint on what you might should have done instead of the route that you took.

If you have a problem with what I said then by all means drop me an e-mail and we shall talk about it or you can relay messages through my bro since you talk to him all the time.

Have a nice day.
By goldeneaglecal302
Thanks Coasterdave. I dont want to cause trouble. Cal
By CarowindsZone
Same here, anyway back on topic.
The flood control is alittle high in my opinion.