General Carowinds discussion
By CarowindsZone
Oh, it must of been a defect in the picture. what is the link?
By ghettopastries
I never watch Star Trek, but it's a great theme. Paramount owns and operates Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas, and that seems to be doing really well. It really does make a great theme - Star Trek is to Paramount as Star Wars is to Disney.
By Trev32
it might be an okay theme(if the stuff they have is good) but i will ALWAYS hate the star trek idea.
By twistytie
I was under the impression that the supports were dark gray, and the rails and tie were black. Maybe we should check the pictures once more...?
By CarowindsZone
I was too. I agree on the general talk forum.
By twistytie
I'm not too worried about the theme, and I think Paramount will do a good job with theming for whatever they do choose. If it be Star Trek or Tomb Raider(or even Airplane!), then let it be, I'm not going to fight it or whine about what it should've and could've been.
By ghettopastries
None of the supports are baby blue, and when they tested colors, they never tested baby blue. I have no idea where you got that from. :blink:
By coasterbruh
Maybe they are refering to the original color scheme of stealth......the supports were infact grayish-blue
By Trev32
The old supports looked black to me.
By ghettopastries
They were solid gray.
Look <a href='http://americacoasters.com/Photos/PGA/02.php' target='_blank'>Here</a>
By CarowindsZone
I knew they were, some pictures they do reflect as baby blue.
By Cephas
goldeneaglecal302 wrote: I saw a picture that had the supports Baby Blue. Cal

Stop with the "Cal" thing, it's stupid, annoying. and unneeded.
By Jonathan
I'll do the moderating here, eh?
By CarowindsZone
Yes sir, you'll be it.
By goldeneaglecal302
I sign everything with Cal since my name is Calvin. How bout them apples? LOL. Cal