General Carowinds discussion
By idiosyncratic
I've been reading through the forums here and I have been appalled at how you all have treated this kid (g-unit/wu-tang/guerilla unit; it's all the same person, he says so himself). You all just keep flaming and flaming him, never even trying to understand his difficulties. He obviously has a form of ADD/ADHD. Read about this horrible disorder <a href='http://www.troubledwith.com/Web/groups/public/@fotf_troubledwith/documents/articles/twi_topic_008614.cfm' target='_blank'>here</a>.

Almost everyone has shown a blatant disregard for his rights as a person afflicted by this disease. Most have posted insensitive comments implying that he can "help it" and that he could spell and use grammar correctly if he "tried" (I am not quoting anyone directly). If you wish at all to better yourselves as human beings, which I sincerely hope you do, you must accept people like this. Your refusal to show any compassion for him is your problem, not his. Finally, I will leave you with this quote:

"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I would like to comment on the double standards exercised here. When this kid made a topic about a poster for a new movie, he was "blasted" for it. However, when someone made a topic asking if there were any other girls on the board, a totally different approach was made by members of this forum. When 'g-unit' brought this to light, he was told that the regular discussions get "boring." The problem, it seems to me, is the lack of a "general discussion" thread, where anything can be discussed. Again, the fault falls not on 'g-unit' but on the moderators of this board. I ask only for fairness and justice.

I hope no one will take offense by anything I have said here. I only wish to be an advocate for those who cannot help themselves.
By goldeneaglecal302
It is a bad disorder that was tried to put on to me. The consleur tried to tell me I had it but I did not. I dont think it is a real disorder. Now Skitzophenia is another question. Cal
By CarowindsZone
We all try to get along.
By coasterbruh
Wow.........i never thought it would be a post where i would be totally not interested in.........oh well there goes that thought

if you want equal treatment JOIN THE PEACE CORP!!

if you want to talk and post about Paramount's Carowinds..........JOIN CAROWINDS CONNECTION!!

If you have a problem about things running here either A) talk it over with the moderator or B) just dont post here..............
By CarowindsZone
coasterbruh wrote: Wow.........i never thought it would be a post where i would be totally not interested in.........oh well there goes that thought

if you want equal treatment JOIN THE PEACE CORP!!

if you want to talk and post about Paramount's Carowinds..........JOIN CAROWINDS CONNECTION!!

If you have a problem about things running here either A) talk it over with the moderator or B) just dont post here..............

I agree with you, but if you want to talk and post about Paramount's Carowinds..........JOIN CAROWINDS CONNECTION and Carowinds Zone. The two best Carowinds Fansites in the world, both for different reasons. Also equal treatment goes first at CZ!
By CarowindsZone
Cal! We treated you fairly. Anyway, this topic is in the wrong caterory.
By Jonathan
I deleted this topic for a reason. Please do not post it again.