Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
Just abit of an update for those that follow this thread and my misadventures. I just finished up two public Investigation over the last few weeks,. One being Moundsville Prison and the other being a return to Thans-Allegeheny alond with a morning tour of some of the buildings that turned out some really great pics. I would love to skip Moundsville and jump to Trans for I had some awsome stuff once again take place here. Seems I walked away with a nice set of scratches again.

I am going over the stuff from Moundsville and will try to have it up wednesday before leaving thursday to enjoy the opening of Potter World in Orlando. So bare with me if that does not take place. I have a private investigation this saturday night along with a private one the following saturday in Alabama beffore hitting Waverly Hills once agaon on the 30th of June. I doudt I can or will be able to post anything about the one this saturday due to privacy concerns, but hope to have you folks caught up by the end of next week since I am taking some time off due to Potter taking up alot of my time.

Thanks for being interested in some of the crazy stuff I get into.
By PhantomCat
I'm still waiting to hear your commits about my ghost, house cleaning listed under your "Waverly Hills Sanatorium" post. You'll have to turn back a page or two under "All Things not Carowinds" to find it.
Last edited by PhantomCat on June 18th, 2010, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhantomCat wrote:I'm still waiting to hear your commits about my ghost, house cleaning listed under your "Waverly Hills Sanatorium" post. You'll have to turn back a page or two under "All Things not Carowinds" to find it.

I relooked under it and all you talked about was some trip you did when you where younger on a bus. You talked about what you did in another thread that you started about 'Aliens' I think.

Will be getting together a report up about a 5 hour photo tour I did here back in June this weekend. I would have had it up already but I returned back to Waverly Hills last week and had some private Investigations with the group I am in.
I am getting a chance to be locked in Trans-Allegheny for Halloween Night. This will be the first hunt that I have done that I can and will post pictures since it is not a case with the Group that I am with. It should be an interesting night. My friend on the fourth floor who likes to scratch me has been asking for me the last month or so on EVPs that have been caught. This is something that I can not pass up.