Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By coasterbruh
well after a certain age they just seem to come every day huh max...
By coasterbruh
Happy birthday in jesus's name!
By bgwfreak
Thanks guys. Wow, I can't believe I'm 95, seems like only yesterday they were advertising this new coaster called The Cyclone at Coney Island. :lol:
By KenB
Happy Birthday Wes!

Watch out snapping the flyers, at your age you don't want to break anything :P
By montumax
I never saw that about me having an early birthday! I don't want to push it anymore than I have to!

What am I like the 4th oldest here?
By bgwfreak
KenB wrote:Happy Birthday Wes!

Watch out snapping the flyers, at your age you don't want to break anything :P

The flyers were down today. No snapping on post-birthday day. :( :cry:
By Chris
Don't worry about wishing me a happy birthday or anything. :lol:

<sarcasm> I went the whole day checking this thread to see if someone posted anything and nothing. Where's the cry emoticon? </sarcasm> lol
By MarkD
FSUNolez06 wrote:Don't worry about wishing me a happy birthday or anything. :lol:

<sarcasm> I went the whole day checking this thread to see if someone posted anything and nothing. Where's the cry emoticon? </sarcasm> lol

Well happy Birthday FSUN!!

You know if you changed your siggy to something like Go NC State!! You might get more love. :D
By Chris
Foreseer wrote:
FSUNolez06 wrote:Don't worry about wishing me a happy birthday or anything. :lol:

Well happy Birthday FSUN!!

You know if you changed your siggy to something like Go NC State!! You might get more love. :D
That won't be happening. :lol:

Out of the North Carolina Schools, I'm a Wake fan. My family has been a season ticket holders to both football and basketball since 1992. When I moved out in 2002, I took over getting the tickets.

So, I'll root for Wake as long as a Wake win doesn't hurt FSU in the ACC Standings. FSU is my first true love. I bleed garnet and gold. In fact, the only reason we purchased Wake season tickets in the first place was because FSU joined the ACC in 1992, so we bought season tickets so we can go watch FSU.
By KenB
Thank you thank you!

Now if Carowinds will just make sure they have the big present ready for my NEXT birthday.... :P