General Carowinds discussion
By uscbandfan
^^ Love the crash at the end. Now, I'm going to be thinking of that every time I ride it. :lol: :lol:

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it when complete with the grass and paths under it. Wont be able to tell this version from the real thing.
By Carowindsman

So a small update starting to move around the park. Not putting the details in yet more so just getting the placement right. Kaliedoscope has been moved from where it is in the picture. Enjoy
By Carowindsman
Some more updates, Just showing the area I have gone through. Started on Rip Roarin Rapids, (I'm working on the queue cant make a dual station) Vortex started working on that. Enjoy none the less.

By Carowindsman
Thanks dude,

Right now I'm moving to the South Carolina side of the park. Started on the 3rd version if Harmony Hall I feel this is the best I will be able to do. Enjoy as always

By Carowindsman
Just some small update. Kaleidoscope and beginning of the Carousel area

I am hoping I didn't mess up the size of the park and this may put the park on hold we shall see though
By Carowindsman
Ha thanks Ridewarrior. I am not great just enjoy making things.

New update not much of a major update started working on Panda Express and area around Harmony Hall. I placed some rides in areas to see how I am doing. Just little teaser stuff. Enjoy

Panda Express and Harmony Hall

Woodstock Express (I am going to compress the size some)

You can see the big dog in the background
By Carowindsman
Just another update

Showing off Ricochet and Goldrusher some.

Disregard Fury325 in the background not final was just doing a test fitting

By Carowindsman
So I tried something a little different this go around. I am placing in the rides and then filling in the scenery

Ricochet and Cyclone

County Fair

By Carowindsman
Im back was taking a break from the game.

Starting around Afterburn and showing off Hurler some. I am bouncing around areas so I can see what all I am going to be adjusting.

Don't mind Fury in the background. That is more of a placement thing.
By FamousAmos
Not sure if I ever posted this on here (I'm rarely on here now because of work), but since this is a Carowinds Planet Coaster thread, I finally finished the layout of my Fury 325 rec.
By Carowindsman
Just a new update kind of loss some interest in the game but getting back into it.

Worried about spacing in this area. I know its not right. Going to try and figure something out with it

By Carowindsman
So just a small update as I have had to move somethings around.

Intimidator has been moved over some so I can fit more of Camp Snoopy in properly.

Also I worked on the queue that way it is not a full queue path just scenery

Beginning of Carousel. Im trying to make this roof right

Hurler station

Also don't pay attention to the supports and or FURY I am just beginning to place to see where I am at.

As always enjoy and please give any feedback you know I am not a master at this game but its fun for me