General Carowinds discussion
By coasterbruh
Ahhh...one year has gone by and im still excited to have intimidator at carowinds! Although I have to admit I did ride intimidator 305 more last season my personal fav is hands down Intimidator at carowinds. Really glad carowinds invested in this coaster...im still intrigued at what the possibilities would have been if the park went with an intamin giga instead...lol
billcollins531 wrote:
coasterbruh wrote:...im still intrigued at what the possibilities would have been if the park went with an intamin giga instead...lol

Lot's of reconstruction. :D

I am interested to see how the re profiled I305 looks like on it's first turn.
By coasterbruh
basically the turn is now inclined and it pulls out about half the height as the second hill now...
By lanigan911
bgwfreak wrote:Got 3 rides today and 2/3 were trimless thanks to the wind. 8) (I'm assuming that's the reason)

Only 3? I had 6 in an hour (2 of which were trimless). And as for the experience (which today was my first time riding): Best coaster I've ever ridden. Not the most intense, but the best ride overall.
Very nice. Hopefully the crowds will be good on Friday. I doubt it though....
I saw Intimidator do this last Friday when they had to take one of the trains to storage using the transfer track. It was interesting seeing it almost not make it.
By RiDeWaRrIoR
intimidator rider wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASFwiYMV8M

Intimidator almost didn't make it all the way around the track

HAHAHA thats my video!