Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By RollerBee
The bridge looks nice, I am quite surprised you are including the planters in the parking lot.
By Wormy
OK Carowinds brass, you heard him. Give him a job already and a NDA. A win win for everyone. :thumbup:
By RollerBee
A NDA?
However I think the Paint & Sign dept would be perfect for Amos if he so desires if not keep modeling!
By shane235
^ Please hire him to get a better repaint for Intimidator!
By tarheel1231
How do you sell your art? Does it go to a gallery? Do you auction it on eBay?
By Edwardo
My niece is doing well with lettering cards (greeting, etc) thru Etsy. Have you tried that, Amos?
By Chris
RollerBee wrote:A NDA?
However I think the Paint & Sign dept would be perfect for Amos if he so desires if not keep modeling!

Non disclosure agreement.
By arby
[offtopic]Of course I have to chime in. Remember that most people have issues. Some are dealing with job loss, some are facing critical financial issues, while others are battling critical illness, etc. What I see the most, though, is that the strong come out winners. They try to find a way to overcome whatever challenges arise.

As an example, I couldn't afford to go to college. I had a wife and a special needs son and we were unable to get any assistance from the government. Rather than say 'I can't afford to go to college because of this or that,' I found a solution for my dilemma: I got a full time job during the day and went to school full time at night. It was tough but I persevered.

I do sympathize with you and am not telling you anything you should or should not do. I just wanted to give you something to think about. If you are facing any challenges that are holding you back, figure out a long term solution to each challenge and then do whatever it takes to implement that solution. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.[/offtopic]

^^Great advice on Etsy. My daughter told me about it and I have found some cool things on there. It seems like a great avenue for artists.
By FamousAmos
Fury 325 Plaza is finished (except for two trees...)

I'll start placing track and supports soon.
By shane235
It's probably too late for this season, but it would be awesome to follow coaster construction with one of those models (ex: add a piece of track to the model when the coaster adds that piece).
By FamousAmos
First track segment now in place.

By Merthecat
Absolutely beautiful! Every time you post a piece of your art, it really impresses (and inspires) me by the quality and attention to detail of it!
By coasterbruh
. . . it's ok.