Everything else goes here, including discussion of parks outside of Carowinds and any off-topic discussion
By Chris
For those who have the 'TOTAL' membership, it looks like they finally have the 'favorites' fixed. It's not perfect There's not a steel and wood poll, instead it's all one poll.
By aoriole19
I just went on my account for the first time in a couple months, and it says my personal count is 0.... It still says my strict count is 119 though, so I know it knows which rides I've been on, it just doesn't think I want to count them?? I have no idea haha, I don't see an immediate way to change this on my profile/settings so if this has happened to anyone else let me know how you fixed it.
By Wormy
I saw the same thing: personal count of zero. I clicked the top one in the list to add, update or remove credit, clicked store, and the entire database repopulated.

Ooh, they have an app now.
By FamousAmos
What site would any of you recommend to keep up with credit counts?
By coasterbruh
Uhhh . . . .
By Jarsh
I wish there was a way to add random coasters to your count on there. There are a couple of local fairs that have a coaster that I rode but can't count on there because it isn't listed.
By arby
The data is based on the roller coaster database RCDB at rcdb.com.

If you want something to show up, just request it on rcdb and once it is added there, it will be available at coaster-count.com. I have done that for a couple of odd-ball coasters that I came across.

Amos, read the subject. That's what many of us use.
By Jonathan
Jarsh wrote:I wish there was a way to add random coasters to your count on there. There are a couple of local fairs that have a coaster that I rode but can't count on there because it isn't listed.

I had the same issue and ended up just adding some random coasters from other fair operators to account for that.
By Edwardo
Completion is why I have a full spreadsheet with stats and rarely keep up with sites and apps.
By Jonathan
Same here, also because I remember a certain other coaster count website that disappeared suddenly without warning.
By Jarsh
I have one as well but it hasn't been updated in years. Jonathan's comment reminded me that I should prolly keep my sheet up to date as well, lol.